Hairstyles for silky hair men
Silky and smooth hair is desired by people. Especially for women, To achieve a silky and smooth hair, they willing to spend loads of money at the salon. But now, silky and smooth hair not just for women anymore. Men are getting in on the grooming act and paying closer attention to how their hair looks and feels. In response to this trend, many hair care companies have created product lines specifically designed for men and their hair care needs.
To get silky and smooth hair for men, here are some tips for you:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner designed for your hair type. Typically, your hair will fall into three categories: normal, oily and dry or color treated. Using the right type of shampoo and conditioner will ensure you get the right amount of moisture to your hair and scalp.
- If you have left over beer from lasts night’s party, the use it to rinse your hair. Pour the beer in your hair and massage it in. Rinse your hair thoroughly with cool water to get some really shiny smooth hair.
- Another effective way is use of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water. You need to pour this water on wet hair and leave it on for 1 minute. Then rinse off with cool water. You will find your tresses shiny and soft.
- Only wash your hair when it needs it. Unless you have very oily hair, your hair likely doesn’t need to be washed every day. Washing your hair every second day allows your scalps natural oils to keep your scalp and hair nourished.
- Use high-quality hair products. Styling gel is a common hair product for men, but some inferior brands can be high in alcohol. Avoid dryness due to high alcohol content in your styling products by sticking with products from a professional hair care line.
- Using a deep conditioner once a month can help restore your hair’s lost moisture due to styling, sun exposure or chlorine damage.
- Men with long hair should never use a brush to detangle their hair when it is wet. Wet hair is very vulnerable to breakage and will wrap around the brush’s bristles, stretch and snap off. Instead use a wide-toothed comb for de-tangling.
In addition, to get silky and smooth hair you can focuses it on a healthy diet. A healthy diet gives your hair more shiny. After all, following these above tips will help you to make your hair more healthy, silky and smooth.